Sunday, May 3, 2015

Yard Sales are Everywhere!

Lots of People had Yard Sales Today!

After working on my Zazzle designs for several hours, I decided that I should go for a walk. This was the first time after a very long and miserable winter, that I haven't had to wear a coat. I live between the Sandwich Boardwalk and historic Town Center. I decided that I would walk toward the center, because it's warmer. What I really noticed is that EVERYONE (except me) was having a yard sale. I must have walked by a dozen or so. Since they started yesterday, the pickings were pretty slim.

Many of them had been abandoned by the homeowners. I stopped at one and the homeowner came right out. I felt badly, because I did really plan on buying anything. I thanked him for coming out and moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment