Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wampanoag Indian Museum in Mashpee, MA

wampanoag museum in mashpee
Wampanoag Musuem on Route 130 in Mashpee, MA

I am making calendars that showcase the Cape Cod towns and various topics. The Wampanoag Tribe has played an important role in the region, so I came here to visit the museum today. However, it was still on its winter holiday. Hopefully, I'll be able to visit it when it opens in the summer. Although I don't really have to go inside to feature it on a calendar, I like to add a bit of first-hand knowledge to the pictures.

While Cape Cod is a wonderful place to live, it can be a hard place to make a living. Most of my income comes from working online. Zazzle has become a fun and interesting way to make a living. Since I love exploring Cape Cod and taking photographs, it works out well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment